Les Monts d'argent, such was the name of the municipality of Peisey from XVIII to XIX Century, showing the importance of the lead and silver mines. The French School of Mines was located in Peisey during the 1st Empire from 1802 untill 1814.
Activity for children at Pont Baudin, Palais de la Mine.
Festive day celebrating the local traditions and the ancient "savoir faire". One of the "can't miss" of the summer with the traditionnal parade in the village streets. Then, craftmen exhibition and folk dances,
A friendly meeting for bike world travellers. 2 evenings of film screening and conferences.