Place of prayer, open daily thanks to the volunteers of the village. Its existence is proved true since 1638. The inside as well as the facade were renewed in 2010-2012.
One of the most beautiful onion dome from Tarentaise. Visible from a great distance, perched on a forest spur above the village, Landry's church indicates with infinitely charm the entrance of the valley of Ponturin.
The oldest and biggest chapel of the valley.
The design inside the parish church of PEISEY is exceptional in all Tarentaise.
Saint Jacques le majeur at Pracompuet. Always open, on the Vernettes pilgrimage path.
This Chapel, built in 1661, is dedicated to Sainte Marguerite. In the older times, there was a mass every springtime and automn when the hamlet was occupied by shepards.
Little chapel buildt in 1750, on the alpine meadows track.
Les Monts d'Argent, was the name of Peisey in the XVIIIth century, it reflects the importance of the lead and silver mines.
Alpine shrine built at 1816 m altitude, near a source to the miraculous virtues, Our Lady of The Vernettes is a very cherished place to the hearts of the people of the Valley.