Data processing and protection
Any personal data collected on the site comes from the voluntary communication of an email address by sending a form. All email addresses thus collected are used only to send the requested information.
The email addresses collected will not be transferred to a third party or processed in any way by the editorial coordinator. It does not use automated data collection processes (like cookies, java applet or active X).
The French personal data act, of January 6th 1978, amended by the law dated August 6th 2004, defines guidelines for the automatic or manual processing or implementation of personal data or files. You have the right to access, modify, rectify and delete any information about yourself (art. 34 of the French personal data act). You can exercise this right via email using the following form: Contact / Email
Purpose of the data collected
https://www.peisey-vallandry.com/ is likely to process all or part of the data:
• To allow navigation on the site and the management and traceability of the services and services ordered by the user: connection and use data of the site, invoicing, order history, etc.
• To prevent and fight against computer fraud (spamming, hacking, etc.): computer equipment used for browsing, IP address, password (hash)
• To improve navigation on the site: connection and usage data
• To conduct optional satisfaction surveys on https://www.peisey-vallandry.com/
• To carry out communication campaigns (sms, email): phone number, email address
• Peisey Vallandry collects data based on the client's consent.
https://www.peisey-vallandry.com does not market your personal data which is therefore only used out of necessity or for statistical and analytical purposes.
Right of access, rectification and opposition
In accordance with current European regulations, users of https://www.peisey-vallandry.com/ have the following rights:
• Right of access (article 15 RGPD) and rectification (article 16 RGPD), update, completeness of user data rights to block or erase user personal data (article 17 of the RGPD) , when they are inaccurate, incomplete, equivocal, out of date, or the collection, use, communication or conservation of which is prohibited
• Right to withdraw consent at any time (article 13-2c RGPD)
• Right to limit the processing of user data (article 18 GDPR)
• Right to object to the processing of user data (article 21 GDPR)
• Right to portability of data that users have provided, when this data is subject to automated processing based on their consent or on a contract (article 20 GDPR)
• Right to define the fate of user data after their death and to choose to whom https://www.peisey-vallandry.com/ will communicate (or not) their data to a third party that they have previously designated
As soon as https://www.peisey-vallandry.com/ becomes aware of the death of a user and in the absence of instructions from him, https://www.peisey-vallandry.com/ undertakes to destroy his data, unless their retention is necessary for evidentiary purposes or to meet a legal obligation.
If the user wishes to know how https://www.peisey-vallandry.com/ uses his personal data, request to rectify them or oppose their treatment, the user can contact https: //www.peisey-vallandry .com / in writing to the following address:
Peisey-Vallandry Tourist Office
In this case, the User must indicate the Personal Data that he would like https://www.peisey-vallandry.com/ to correct, update or delete, by identifying himself precisely with a copy of a document of identity (identity card or passport).
Requests for the deletion of personal data will be subject to the obligations imposed on https://www.peisey-vallandry.com/ by law, in particular with regard to the preservation or archiving of documents. Finally, users of https://www.peisey-vallandry.com/ can file a complaint with the supervisory authorities, and in particular the CNIL (https://www.cnil.fr/fr/plaintes).
https://www.peisey-vallandry.com collects data based on customer consent.
The data collected by the site https://www.peisey-vallandry.com is intended for the tourist office as well as its site provider "Ingénie".
Non-communication of personal data
https://www.peisey-vallandry.com/ refrains from processing, hosting or transferring the information collected on its customers to a country located outside the European Union or recognized as "unsuitable" by the European Commission without inform the customer in advance. However, https://www.peisey-vallandry.com/ remains free to choose its technical and commercial subcontractors on the condition that it presents sufficient guarantees with regard to the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (RGPD : n ° 2016-679).
https://www.peisey-vallandry.com/ undertakes to take all necessary precautions to preserve the security of information and in particular that it is not communicated to unauthorized persons. However, if an incident impacting the integrity or confidentiality of customer information is brought to the attention of https://www.peisey-vallandry.com/ it must inform the customer as soon as possible and communicate the measures to him. corrections made. By https://www.peisey-vallandry.com/ does not collect any "sensitive data".
Making links - (cross linking)
Link from third party sites to this website authorises the creation of a hypertext link from any website, except those containing information that is controversial, pornographic, xenophobic or that may, more broadly speaking, cause offence to the general public. The link should direct to the site's home page and the site must appear in a new window. Site pages may not be incorporated within the pages of another site (Frame or iframe). Without specific authorisation that may be granted to individual cases, the deep-linking technique is not permitted. In all cases, the editorial coordinatorl reserves the right to request removal of a link if it deems that the source site does not comply with the above rules.
Link from this website to third party sites
The editorial coordinator reserves the right to "direct" to third party sites. Clicking on these links means that you leave this website. Target sites are not under the control of this website, therefore the latter cannot be held responsible for their content, any links they may contain or any changes or updates that may be made to them.
The user's personal data may be processed by subsidiaries of https://www.peisey-vallandry.com/ and subcontractors (service providers), exclusively in order to achieve the purposes of this policy.
Right to use and copyrights
Simply accessing the site does not give users the right to use it without consent from the editorial coordinator. Permission to use the resources (photographs, pictures, text or form, format, structure, etc.) on the site must be requested beforehand from his editorial coordinator. Editorial coordinator grants authorisation to view the content of the site.
The editor coordiantor aims to optimise the accuracy of the information published, but cannot guarantee it or ensure its completeness. It reserves the right to modify all or part of the information contained in the pages of this web site at any time and without prior notification.