Old sheepfold fitted out in 1980, this mountain hut is managed by a private individual, situated on the Vanoise national Park's " Tarentaise "hillside, on the GR5 path,
at 2145 m high, by the lake of La PLagne, and the Ponthurin river's spring, which drains the Peisey-Nancroix valley. You will rise between the Mont Pourri massif, its glaciers and the waterfalls which tumble down, and the Aliet peak, high pyramid of the Petit Mt Blanc mountain range 's end.
The GR 5, at 10 minutes from the mountain hut links it with the Col du Palet and Tignes.
Location on earth (GPS in WGS 84) of this mountain hut is: E:6.8388, N:45.4805
The mountain hut is permanently opened and supervised from the middle of June to mid-September.
( Not in winter).
- From Peisey-Nancroix and the Rosuel Park's gate-mountain hut (car parks, shuttle bus from Landry - railway station's car park (SNCF- FRENCH NATIONAL RAILWAY COMPANY) and Peisey, hut, catering, via ferrata), in 2:30 am (average time) of walking following the left or right bank paths of the Ponthurin river's .
- From Les Arcs and the Mont pourri mountain hut (two hours)
- From Tignes-le-Lac (3:00 am by the Col du Palet mountain hut),
- From La Martin mountain hut (by the Sachette or Tourne pass).
- From the valley of Champagny-en-Vanoise (4 hours from the Plaisance mountain hut by Plan Séry or Aimes pass).
- Pets :
- pets allowed without supplement
- localisation, access :
- At the edge of the Vanoise National Park
Summer 2020 ratesOpening : 06/21/2020 - 09/20/2020
- One night : €22 (cooking equipment available for your own meal)
- Night + breakfast :
- Adult : € 26
- Child (-13yrs) : € 23
- Picnic : € 10
- Half board : (meal+night+breakfast)
- Adult : € 44
- Child under 13 years of age : € 34
- Breakfast : € 10